download sample letter to rent reduce:
Mar 24, 2020
Landlord or Apartment name
REQUEST TO LOWER OR WAIVE MONTHLY RENT DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS GOING ON
Dear (landlord name),
I want to contact to you today to ask if we could lower/ waive my rent for this month or maybe next month. I love to live here. I have been living here for a while now. Due to the Corona virus crisis going on, I can’t work and neither my wife. I have the small kids to take care too. The finances have been difficult for me and my family. A reduction or waive in rent would go a long way in helping for us right now.
It is important to me be a good and responsible tenant. I have always paid my rent on time and in full. I have maintained the apartment in good condition. I have been kind and respectful to you and the neighborhoods
I have been research into the rent in this area. I believe a rent reduction will reasonably compared to what others.
I would like to request a $$$$ reduction of my monthly rent (or all of the rent) temporary until the government say we can get back to our normal activities.
There are many benefits to you If I stay. You don’t have a vacancy, the money to spent to be ready for the new tenant to come in, the money you miss for vacancy space.
In return, I will be continuing to be a tenant you would please. I am so please to live here; I hope we can come to some agreement. Let me know your thought at your convenience.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Học Kế Toán Thuế Online – Bổ sung quy định mới nhất về lệ phí môn bài từ năm 2020
- Người kinh doanh "kiệt sức" vì chi phí thuê mặt bằng
- Bổ sung đối tượng miễn giảm thuế sử dụng đất nông nghiệp: Sẽ đem lại lợi ích cho người dân
- Doanh nghiệp, hộ kinh doanh được GIA HẠN nộp THUẾ và tiền thuê đất vì COVID19?
- CHUYỂN ĐỔI ĐẤT NÔNG NGHIỆP sang ĐẤT Ở "ĐƠN GIẢN NHẤT"| Ls Mai Tiến Luật