♥FOLLOW ME HERE♥
FYI, mine was 210yen (about US$2.1) in Japan.
Kracie Popin’ Cookin’ DIY Fun Cake Shop Kit
(クラシエ ポッピンクッキン たのしいケーキやさん)
Popin’ Cookin’ is a series of Japanese intellectual training DIY candy kits by Kracie that stretches kids’ curiosity 🙂
Although living in a world of convenience, children can enjoy making their own treats and make full use of their imagination!
Tanoshii (Fun) Cake-ya (Cake Shop) candy making set allows you to make your own cake and ice cream.
NO artificial colors or preservatives.
High in calcium.
Fun Cake Shop
Calories per kit: 113Kcal
1. Cut the wafers with the spoon. *Cut them on the bag they came in.
2. Cut off the triangular cup from the container. In each hole, pour in the vanilla cream powder and strawberry cream powder. Using the triangular cup, put 1 cup of water in each. Mix well with the spoon until creamy.
3. Hold the piping bag, illustration side towards you. Fold back the bag up to the return line. Put the vanilla cream on the right side, and the strawberry cream on the left side.
4. Unfold the bag, twist the top, and cut off the tip with scissors. *Push out from the top of the bag.
5. You can make 2 ice creams, 1 tart, and 1 cake.
– Do NOT bite or swallow the spoon.
– Be careful with the edge of the cut container.
– Must eat immediately.
– Parents must help kids if they can’t make it.
– This kit doesn’t include completed sweets.
Fool’s Gold (INSTRUMENTAL)
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥and of course SUBSCRIBE♥
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- VẼ SHOPDRAWING CẤP THOÁT NƯỚC CHO NHÀ Ở|Kỹ Thuật Thi Công Cơ Điện MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PUBG Mobile | Khám Phá Acc Siêu Khủng Của Mixigaming | Karos TV
- Giới thiệu khóa học – Revit shop drawing – Hệ thống điện
- VẼ SHOP-DRAWING ĐỒ NỘI THẤT, VẼ BÓC TÁCH CHI TIẾT TỦ KỆ -1
- Đi Chợ Lạc Xoong, Ve Chai, Đồ Cũ Nhật Tảo Mua Đồng Hồ Lắc Kê Vàng Giá 200 Ngàn