Learn how to share WiFi Password with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 12,13 or iOS 11 firmware
Here are the steps to share WiFi passwords in iOS 12/11:
1. Make sure the Bluetooth is turned ON on both devices.
2. Open Settings and go to WiFi – your iPhone must be connected your WiFi network.
3. From the other device go to Settings – WiFi and select the same network.
4. The connected phone will pop up with a option to share the wifi password.
5. Click Share Password and the other device will be automatically connected to your network.
Another ways to share the wifi password with your guests is to create your own QR image and they can scan it with their camera to connect. Follow our guide here to learn how to do that
If you want to view the saved wifi passwords on your iPhone then you can follow our guide posted here
To view the saved WiFi passwords on your Android phone – you can follow this simple guide here
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- VẼ SHOPDRAWING CẤP THOÁT NƯỚC CHO NHÀ Ở|Kỹ Thuật Thi Công Cơ Điện MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PUBG Mobile | Khám Phá Acc Siêu Khủng Của Mixigaming | Karos TV
- Giới thiệu khóa học – Revit shop drawing – Hệ thống điện
- VẼ SHOP-DRAWING ĐỒ NỘI THẤT, VẼ BÓC TÁCH CHI TIẾT TỦ KỆ -1
- Đi Chợ Lạc Xoong, Ve Chai, Đồ Cũ Nhật Tảo Mua Đồng Hồ Lắc Kê Vàng Giá 200 Ngàn