Amanda finally woke up feeling a bit better, so it was time to hit the town of Hoi An for some more exploring. We headed to the market for some amazing Vietnamese food, visited the leather shop to look have having shoes made, tailors everywhere, and ended the day with $0.13 beer. Seriously, only $0.13. Another unforgettable day of travel! Enjoy!
PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND SUBSCRIBE!!
iHeartRadio: COMING SOON!
Check out our Amazon store:
Follow us on EVERYTHING:
Email & Business Inquiries: email@example.com
Need to book a vacation? Give Wes a call and don’t forget to use keyword C&AWAY
CHECK OUT WES:
Make sure and use #ChubbyandAway on all your social media posts so we can see the adventures you are going on as well! You may just inspire our next trip!
Music: Epidemic Sound
FTC Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. All opinions are honest and our own. We only mention products, and companies we actually use and genuinely like.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://khudothidongvan.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- VẼ SHOPDRAWING CẤP THOÁT NƯỚC CHO NHÀ Ở|Kỹ Thuật Thi Công Cơ Điện MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- PUBG Mobile | Khám Phá Acc Siêu Khủng Của Mixigaming | Karos TV
- Giới thiệu khóa học – Revit shop drawing – Hệ thống điện
- VẼ SHOP-DRAWING ĐỒ NỘI THẤT, VẼ BÓC TÁCH CHI TIẾT TỦ KỆ -1
- Đi Chợ Lạc Xoong, Ve Chai, Đồ Cũ Nhật Tảo Mua Đồng Hồ Lắc Kê Vàng Giá 200 Ngàn